Image Map

Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Tassel Is Worth The Hassle!

A brief update from the Moffat clan. We are temporarily in seclusion sewing back on the buttons that were burst in pride over our graduates last weekend.
It's great to get a two-fer in the Graduation Dept. We loved the Pomp and Circumstance. (Start the Music now) The Pomp was fun and the circumstance of getting off to the event was one that we worked carefully around.We Thank you all for the faith and prayers in behalf of Parker.
He's a degree better. See?
The Best circumstance is having the Family together(all Except Rob,who was missed through the weekend) and getting some G-Ma and G-Pa time w/ the G-Kids.
We love our little beauties!
Plus Happy Golden Birthday to Mac! (You know, 29 on the 29th! Yay!) It was fun to have his cute little bunch with us.
Sorry for the no post thing for 6 weeks. I could be back! Maybe:)

4 comments:

beth said...

wow your kids are cute... no need to tell you that tho. i have been thinkin of you guys. glad to hear that parker is doing a little better... thanks so much for takin such good care of my cammy.

Loretta and Richie said...

Whoo hoo. Thanks for the post. I love the funny eyed picture of Parker. It was awesome to see you guys. Let's do it again soon:)

Crewton said...

Congrats to your family! It is a great feeling having graduating from collage. Glad we found your blog, love it!!!! Happy Birthday Mac, we had our little guy on the 29th!!! how funny.

Sheldon and Julie

mumovearls said...

I check your blog weekly so I have missed you...
Parker I'm glad to see you are feeling better, Looking better you are NOT but It'll come. I was so worried when we heard.
Congrats on Graduations! that's exciting!

Oh I can't get on mac and cammies blog they need to add me. I think that the few pics I have seen of baby mac are A-D-or-a-ble! She is a cute (like her mommy)- tell them for me!
when a good time to come to Arizona? I wanta make a trip. maybe with Gail... hmmmm the possibilities...can you picture it now?-nena