Image Map

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Living the life..... blog wise...

Vicariously that is. I promised myself I would blog more often. Didn't happen, but some of my people did. I said I would document Christmas, you know, make and send cards , write a newsletter etc. Not yet. But there were some who did. Thought I would update you on the family happenings. Nope. But.... there were others with updates. Welcome to my goofy life. I mean you are welcome to it. Just a little list of what we have been up to: Parker making lots of teeth and videos, Catching up on House, Lost, and now Chuck. Believe that. Me: Making Quilts, planning music for upcoming Conference, planning a Spaghetti Dinner fundraiser, hosting a Super bowl bash complete with 3D glasses(get 'em before they run out)!, auditions for Charlie Brown(what, again?), trying to think up an original Sweetheart Dinner, running after Madison and her 50 things a day(don't miss Cash on Delivery), keeping up with a whirlwind romance with that one girl of ours and staying in touch with the one's who no longer live under our roof. So, when you catch a glimpse what some of my offspring are up to, just know that somewhere close by there is a mom hanging on for dear life..... and smiling. Happy February(why is it spelled that way?) It could be March before you hear from me again. Eh, Oh well! Pictures later dude!

3 comments:

•stephanie• said...

i'm seriously surprised you even had time to type that little post.
slow it down, peg!
breathe.

With Love, Bobbi said...

So whats the decision on the Sweetheart dinner.....?? details details details plzzzz!

Loretta and Richie said...

Pictures now I say! Thanks for the busy house update. We are excited to come play soon! Love you!