Image Map

Sunday, January 17, 2010

One More Deck Chair

I know, I know, I haven't blogged any Christmas, Lil Parker's Blessing, Sledding with the Grand-girls, McKenna's Birthday, the Drive by Quilt Show, Miracle baby Paige or nothin'.
But I am kind of pre-occupied and I just have to say... Yay! It's gone!
I know, I could have done my hair, and not smiled like a dork....
but still.....
Madison made this little encouragement poster for me for Christmas to keep track. We determined that 1 deck chair= 5 lbs. So 1 more, gone and riddance!
uniform too big, what?
The couple dancing on the poster is in reference to the promise from Parker, that when 50 pounds are gone..... he and I will take up ballroom dancing. Uh yea.....Lessons etc. Really, you say? Believe it or don't, but it's right there in living color for all to see.
And so are the missing 5 deck chairs!!!!!
Promise... I will get a handle on blogging the real life stuff. Just you wait! Meantime, follow those blogs who tell what is happening out in the real world. Thanks for reading!

14 comments:

Scraps R Us said...

Good job on the deck chair. You are looking so good. You are on a roll, No pun intended! Great blog entry.

Paul Dalton said...

Congrats Peggy. Very happy for you. A wonderful accomplishment. Good luck on your journey.

Pj said...

I think we should do a group ballroom dance class! Maybe in 6 months we could then try salsa! Anyone interested?

Alisse Baldwin said...

Amazingness!
You inspire & motivate so many people, so I know you can do this! It's not always a fun road, but sooo worth it. :)

Karen said...

You are looking so great! Keep up the great work! You are amazing!

Shellene said...

boo yah!!! keep on keepin' on. you're awesome....in MANY more ways than one!

maccam said...

I'm so jealous I didn't think of making that poster! So awesome! and Peg...you look fabulous. I love when you post on you blog. Love, Cam

With Love, Bobbi said...

Way to go Peg! You've inspired me to jump on the band wagon. Do you take an exercise class? If not, we must do!
(btw- I'm doing the biggest loser 30 day jump start)

Maddi said...

You go dork! ~ love you :)

Loretta and Richie said...

Great Job!

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Good for you Peg! Keep it up! er.. get it off!!

Tom Earl said...

You rock.....

Shel said...

Peg...that is fabulous!! YAY! I am right there with you but have so far to go!! Maybe we should set up a weightloss blog...to help motivate each other...I am only 2 weeks in and have a long road ahead!! WE CAN DO IT RIGHT!! =) You inspire me! Thanks...please keep posting! (If it makes you feel any better...I am equally as behind as you on my blog!!) XOXOX Sure was fun to visit with you at Thanksgiving!!

Jim and Shalene said...

Nobody blogs about real life stuff Peggy....I think you look great!!! And there is nothing better to see people without makeup and smiling like a dork...Those are the only kind of pictures I take. I'm so happy for you and your weight loss.