Image Map

Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday, Monday, So good to me.......

Mondays are a great thing for me.  Especially today, after a busy, eventful and productive weekend.  Why, you ask?  
Well, there are three things that make a 
Monday just lovely in my book:
1. It's letter day!!!!Yay!!!!
Hermana Moffat and we get to share letters back and forth typically on this day and Today's letter was great!! Complete with the photos of her birthday.  Great Stuff!
Gettin' to wear the yellow"jackets"
 2.  Powering down from a busy weekend, today I stayed in my Black House dress - you know the one, till , well almost 4:00
Sorry - Seriously bad photo(don't judge till you have walked a mile in my fuzzy slippers, yo).  I got to talk on the phone and in person to 4 of our 6 offspring(two at the same time on ichat), and to two sisters at the same time on the phone today!  Technology rules, eh?

3. Had opportunity to ponder on some of the lessons of the Sabbath Day.  It was Ward Conference and there were several special moments that were worth pondering about.  I love my Harmony Park Ward and the goodness that is here in our neighborhood.  Many of these good people worked side by side to get this cute couple married on Saturday, then came together to hear the Good Word yesterday and to be taught by our friends and leaders. 
 It was beautiful to me.   Ahhh. Monday!  A good way to start the Week, I say!!!

1 comment:

•stephanie• said...

you are wonder woman!
as in ~ i wonder how you accomplish all that you do?
you're amazing!