Image Map

Monday, October 1, 2007

Just keep on Trek'n



Heard of the term "a Chicken with it's head cut off?" How 'bout "My eyes are spinning independently in their sockets?" Try, "I Don't know come here from sick'm." Or maybe , "I don't know if I'm a-foot or horseback." All great sayings that describe the current state of affairs in our home. My mom would have said, "Peg, I think you are just covered up." I've come to the conclusion "I Need A Wife!" Well, that stirs up way too many scary thoughts....actually I just need a day to myself. No phone calls to make. No assignments to fulfill. I will have it soon(say in a month) but till then, with Charlie Brown Costumes, a Stake Aux. Training Meeting on the horizon, Pioneer Trek with costumes to make and assignments etc. I am thinking I should just run away..... To the Swap-meet!!! Don't think I won't either. Just wait and see. It could be just the the Dr. ordered.

7 comments:

•stephanie• said...

woo hoo! could we leave now? no . . . we better sew first, eh? i'll be there.

angiedunn said...

lol. good luck w/ your busy to-dos!! if anyone can get it ALL DONE, you can...you're amazing/wonder woman. for reals.

mumovearls said...

I know what that's like! But let me share a secret with you it's called "NO" +go ahead and say it yah right nena you never say "no" (it's just way Life is)

Loretta and Richie said...

Luv ya Peg. Good Luck getting everything done. You always do.

Unknown said...

Ok... again... like half of that is usual Peg-nonsense that I have no understanding of... what's new though really? Hope you are getting something out of this lame project of yours... if you get the chance... ask for a boat- ya know we could really go for a boat right now...and yes I said we- cause of course I would need to come share it with you... who are we kidding.. MHS and costuming... well enjoy the carnations then...

Emily K Jacob A said...

Peg, you don't ever need a reason to take a day off or to do any kind of other treating for yourself other than the fact that you are Peg. 6 kids!! Need I say more! You are awesome! Let us know if you need further moral support. Love you!

Eldon said...

Does it never slow down? Give us some hope.