Image Map

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

"Son Of The Beach"

We were @ Sams' Club today and saw beach umbrellas. Parker turns to me all excited and says, "We need a counter on your blog." As you know I love to support Parker, but what did he mean by a counter on our blog? He informed me that we need a countdown calendar to remind us and ours of the beach trip we will have in July. The beach umbrellas brought it all to mind. Parker has made a beach pilgrimage every year as long as I can remember and before that with his family. It's a chance to get away to cooler weather for some of this,

7 comments:

Loretta and Richie said...

Whoo Hoo. I'm glad I checked your blog today. The "Maddie goes to the Prom" was a great entry, but I've seen it a few times not:) Ok, So I have been thinking about the beach like ten to twenty times a day for the past week or two! We can't wait!

Jacob said...

dad looks cool in that photo.

mumovearls said...

I love it-N

Lori said...

Isn't the beach fun? Some of my kids were just saying we need to plan a beach trip, and I think the beach is always a good idea. Sherwood and I have our favorite little place in Carlsbad for a perfect "BF" (beach friday), but too many fridays have passed without one.
Have fun at the beach!

The Tyler's said...

Thanks for the fun comment!

That is so fun you guys are heading to the beach soon...I'm jelous.

Tell Maddi I love her dress and she looks amazing in it!!

I love that pic of the two graduates. Way to go Megan and Jacob!

Janet said...

I wanna come!!! I hope you are having a great time in Vegas with your sisters. Thanks for the invite. I got to have one of those 50's hospital "procedures" so it was just as fun as your "Spamalot" trip. I'm off to Disneyland now to make my week complete!!!! (I really am) It was so good to see you at the corn and tater party and see your beautiful grandbaby. Love ya tons

Kurt said...

Park & Peg!

How's it going? It didn't know you had a blog till now, otherwise I would have been posting! Looks like you had a great trip to Cali. Speaking of trips, we're planning on coming down to AZ the weekend of Aug 22-24 to see some old friends, or rather, friends from the past, becuase you are not old. Anyway, are you going to be around? We'd love to drop by and visit the ward too!

Kurt & Katie
2kbarton.blogspot.com