Image Map

Friday, October 3, 2008

It was Grand!

Grand Children! Oh yea, Grand children are the best. I loved the chance I had to be with Jacie and Cameron, Oh, and their Mom and Dad too! What a great place their home is and it was a treat for me to get some quality time doing what I love to do.
Here's us reading stories, working puzzles, going on walks and just having fun. A Grand Performance! It was my pleasure to get to see Emily in "My Fair Lady" @ the Pioneer Theater in SLC. Honestly I was very impressed by the production. Of course, don't tell anyone this, but I would love to have seen Emily as Eliza Doolittle. She would have rocked in that role, though she was awesome in the ensemble.
Here's a few of the grand faces Jacie made for me.
Thanks to all who made my visit wonderful. I love you, Heart Peg, G-Ma, etc!

4 comments:

Loretta and Richie said...

We sure LOVED seeing you! Thanks for the sweet post. We Love You! Now I'll call in Jac and Cam to show them your post. They like looking at themselves.

Loretta and Richie said...

Jacie is laughing at herself and Cam is saying "oh, I love Gandma."

jacie

Unknown said...

You are so cheesy... and i love it! Sad you can't come play with me too...:(

Emily Moffat said...

Peg! Sweet post! Thanks so much for coming to the show. It meant so much to me you'd take the time and travel to do it, and that you enjoyed it! And what you said about Eliza, I really liked that part. ;) We LOVED seeing you and sharing a quick bite. You are the best! Love you so much!