Image Map

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Reset button....

My "boyfriend" and I  got to spend the weekend in So. Cali.  and got to do the things we love to do  and together.  
Let's see ....Crab Cooker, 
Disneyland -
 Free on your B-Day  - do it it's very fun!  
Bal-Bars (short for Balboa Bars...as in the Island) and Frozen Bananas 
(I think Parker had 5 and we were there 4 days!  Do the math)
Walking on Balboa Island, Running into Cousins that we love and having a visit,  
Playing at the beach with Craig (Frisbee involved)(what no picture?)and the Kidos, 
A Movie
actually a fav.
Pinkberry  ...uh yum
(In my humble opinion, the very best frozen yogurt in the world!) 
Have it with kiwi and almonds...sh...
Swap meet,  
Special Family Wedding (again, no pictures, but great visiting!)
and 
Three nights of perfect sleeping @ the Hyatt Regency Irvine 
brought to you by Priceline.com.  
Priceless....  
Just like having a reset button.  
Ah.....

8 comments:

•stephanie• said...

peg . . .
you are one fun chick.
happy freakin' birthday.
we still need to celebrate.

Anonymous said...

Can we go next time? huh, can we, can we? Please? I know I am such a whiner! Happy birthday, oh so late! I am pathetic.

pamela said...

I didn't mean to be anonymous. pj

Loretta and Richie said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! So excited to see you soon.

Mandi said...

SO fun! You really are one fun chick!!! Disney Land is one of my VERY FAVORITE places! So jealous. Hope to see you guys soon....we need an excuse...start thinking.

With Love, Bobbi said...

<-- ME JEALOUS!! Time away with hubby = awesome! Can I borrow your reset button?

Michelle said...

You and your hubby are so cute. Be thinking about that blog swap we talked about. I think it would be fun.

Lori said...

Looks like you had a great time. I am happy to see someone having fun. :)