Image Map

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Bring it! Yo to the Z!

I am so done feeling like c__p. I say ...
"Where is this formula?"
Do you know it? And when will it start to take effect?
And why did I get the crud in the first place when I was just minding my own business?
Well I might have been minding some other people's business just a little bit. But I'm just saying.
I need these:
cause I get to play Grandma this weekend and I can't be sick and
I need to show some really cute people how to make this.
Mean time, I have caught up on SYTYCD and Biggest Loser and now I want to
live!!!!! You know, use my brain again etc.
Is that so wrong?

3 comments:

•stephanie• said...

yo to the peg!
get some zzzs.
{i only took 3.}
it really does help - eventually.
the quilt looks great.
i'm working on mine.
but, we need our fearless leader . . .
so get yourself better.

The Tyler's said...

Hey Aunt Peg!
It was sooo fun to hear from you! Being here in VA feels like we are a million miles away so every little thing from fammily is so fun.
Hope you got the rest you needed before this weekend. Have fun with the kiddos and conference! We don't get conference on tv here so everyone has to go down to the church to watch it...or on ur computer. We can't decide which will be worse!

Loretta and Richie said...

LOVE that you posted. Hope you are feeling better... especially since you are a grandma again today! And how come I can't get a hold of anybody. I need details!!!