Image Map

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fat Chance... The weight is over!

So, While I really wanted Daris to win, we got Michael, who looks amazing except for his incredibly tight pants and huge belt buckle, not to mention the 264 pounds he lost!  Unbelievable. Ashley, you really look good as well.  You all inspire me to stick with my program and get it done.  Thanks for the entertainment, Biggest Loser! You rock! We have no idea what we are going to do in the evenings now. Wait Go Suns!  Was that cool or what?

1 comment:

With Love, Bobbi said...

I'm with you on the Daris thing. How cool would that have been. I did notice there was a "girl" friend that was very cute in the audience cheering for him..... Yeah!!

Does life go on after Biggest Loser, Dancing w/the stars, Glee, Tudors finales AND Mesa High School graduation????