Image Map

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"I always think there's a band kid!"

Music Man!
So finally tonight we start the production week that has been in progress for well... since just after Thanksgiving. It's preview night!



I've been kinda directing and my right arm and mega Producer and especially friend, has been Delia Alston. To say the least it has been a ride. My friend, Kathryn Tellef, is the Choir teacher @ Taylor Jr. High and does a wonderful job of getting a great sound and Candice Huffaker has been the choreographer - so great. These ladies and so many more (that it would be unfair to name) have come together and made this a great show. Any who would like a nice evening out might consider "The Music Man" as a fun get away. Who knows... next week I might vacuum or dust! Naaah!

All reserved seats are $5.oo and are available @ 924-1832 or email : j_d_buehrle@yahoo.com
Wed. -Fri. 7:00 p.m. and Sat. 2:oo matinee only

13 comments:

Jacob said...

Mom you rock. Break some legs.

•stephanie• said...

i know it's the thing to say in show biz, but, please no broken legs, peg. you've already been there/done that/hated it. i can't wait til thursday night. i know it will be fab!

Calliandra Rasmussen said...

YAY! It is really amazing the quality of a show that you guys have gotten out of those teenagers! You guys all rock my socks! Have fun and you'll all do amazingly!!!! :]

Emily Moffat said...

Break a leg miss hot shot! We are very excited for you and your show! I remember the first time I saw you in Nunsense! I admire you Peggy for all you're able to do, including feeding that gnawing desire to be active in the arts. You are great at it and a great inspiration for all of us! Love you!

P.S."Look harder..." ha! I love it!

JD said...

peg- hope all goes well. it'll be brilliant (if you don't ruin it by hurting someone...weren't you talking about that the other day?)

angiedunn said...

m-dawg & i have two tickets & a babysitter. i'm SO excited! TJH always puts on the best of the best. Prolly 'cause YOU are the best of the best.

Dawn Davis said...

K, can i just tell you have stinkin' excited I have been to come see this?? (and it's not just cuz I'm biased with Jonathan being the lead...although it helps :) I'm just glad I don't have to wait much longer...you're awesome Peg and I know the kids are going to do amazing.

Valerie said...

Hi Peg,
I hopped over a blog or two from Calli's I hope you don't mind. I just wanted to say thank you and that you are amazing! Hopefully my kid isn't one that you want to pummel but if so I apologize. You're a brave woman to work with these Jr. High kids!! The show is awesome. No, seriously you deserve an award! I am so grateful for you!
:)
Valerie

Tricia said...

This is Tricia. Good luck...can't wait to see it on Saturday!

g-ma said...

Peg:

The show was so fun and so quality and so polished and so sparkly and so Peg. Mary Nielson said she noticed little "touches" she hadn't remebered before. I said they were Peg-isms. Love you, Mom m

•stephanie• said...

the show was spectacular. i couldn't believe i was watching 7th-9th graders. {some even younger than that!} it's still one of my favorite shows to watch, since we did it at MHS {forever the best!} my senior year. the cartwheel i did off a library table was AWESOME! {i know . . . TMI}

you are to be congratulated/commended/applauded/etc.

NOW GET BETTER!

♥ya

The Roberts Family said...

Angie i want to go with you guys.......! peg by the way cute pic of you and parker and i hope your family is doing good!
xoxox Audrey

Unknown said...

i'm so sad i missed the production! this is my favorite musical! i heard great things about it from my mom though!!!