Image Map

Friday, February 1, 2008

A Few reasons


Reasons why I L-o-v-e Valentines Day

and the
Month of February.
First, the spelling -
February.
Seriously cool, a memorize only word.
Second, a short month,
you have to “get ‘er duhn” in a hurry.
Third - Red, like from day one, K, Valentines Day through- President’s Day .... duh Cherries, think!

Fourth - It’s all about Love. Yea! Not Luv, or lurv, but the real deal,
“can’t eat, can’t sleep out of the park kind of love”
Extra points if you can name that movie.
It’s perfect, ‘cause who couldn’t use more love in their life? And, it can be expressed in so many ways, like: cards, letters, flowers, candy, movies, quality time, special dinners, new lingerie, book by a favorite author, sweet smelling stuff, a baked goodie, quiet evening watching LOST, service, a swig from Sonic, a foot rub, a phone call, a secret anonymous service, tickets to His favorite game, reading a good book or story together, singing telegram, scroll of love, attending a James Taylor concert, Wow and the list goes on limited only by your imagination.
And to think I didn’t even mention Groundhog Day! So what’s not to like about February? Just do the math (sing it) Nothing!
Happy February and Valentines day is just 13 days away! Heart, Peg

"In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged." - Hans Nouwens

12 comments:

Lindsee said...

I love february too!!!!

angiedunn said...

This is the happiest month! I love Valentines & all the pink, love, and sugar involved.

Amelia Johnson said...

I get the extra points because the movie is "It Takes Two"! I hope I am right. What did I win? Haha jk. I love February because it is my birth month. Yay for getting older! Love the post!

Loretta and Richie said...

Valentine's is your time of year! I have to say that when I think of you the color Red often comes to mind. I hope you never change. I do have to admit that I have giggled before when I have seen your Valentine's Day decor still out at the end of the summer:)

mumovearls said...

you crack me up peg, I LOVE you!-n

Suzy Cummard said...

CHEERS to this post.

I love it... PINK & RED!! LOVE IT!

...The wheels are turning...

•stephanie• said...

dang, girl. i'm a little disappointed that you didn't put a photo of those blasted flamingoes in this post. people who have never laid eyes on them are definitely missing out! ♥♥

Emily Moffat said...

This is so cute. I have to tell you Peg I stepped into a house today that reminded me so much of you. Everything was red and so cute (yes, even the blender.) There were quilts and crafts, it was like walking into your long lost house...
Love you Peg. Have a happy February.

Mandi said...

ok, all I have to say is...I miss you! Please tell me we will see you this summer....we have not had our fair share of Moffat love this year! I am desperate to get you and Mac and Cami and Rob....ok EVERYONE to go to Powell....yes?

cs said...

Peg, this is your cousin Candace. I'm not meaning to blog stalk but my Meghan has been on your Megan's blog and showed me. Then I found the link to your blog! You are hilarious. Our whole fam blogs too. It's like cyber reunion:)

Peg and Parker said...

OH my Gosh Candace. Hello! I tried to link to your blog and couldn't. Anyhow, lets talk in person, Eh?

Peg and Parker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.