Image Map

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things....

Sing it - You know the tune - 
Girls in cute sweaters with scarves made by mothers...
How about that cute girl?  Back off boys.  She's a missionary!
Scenes made of cereal by sisters and brothers.............
Check out the nose on the front reindeer - Name the song!
Notice that the sleigh is open, Guess the song.
Now that is one great snowman! guess the song
Gifts wrapped by neighbors and left at the door.........

I even think its what Christmas is for.......

Photos of families all dressed up and Festive............
Yummy Ham Dinner with sides so digestive........

Sons playing Soccer with Grand Children, Sweet!........

Gifts in the tree is a favorite treat......
Two measures of rest,  bum bums..... continue............
Music by James, Michael, Harry and Kenny..........















New toys to play with, Oh yes there were many........

Family togetherness loved it for sure.......
Keeping the the hope that there'll be plenty more.......

K.  That's where the creativity just stopped cold!  
So sorry to have take you on that ride, but I had to document what blessings and fun we had during this Christmas season!  We are so grateful for the Birth of our Savior.  We appreciate the season to celebrate His Birth. We loved the time spent together and especially appreciate getting to talk to Madison almost face to face.  What an awesome gift!   We here at the Moffat Casa wish that you may continue to have the glow of Christmas in your hearts as you ring in the new year.  We love you and are blessed by your friendship! 

4 comments:

•stephanie• said...

you are my lyrical hero.
good job, peg!

With Love, Bobbi said...

oh oh I know that song... is it Deck the halls??!! j/k. Love the post, and thanks for sharing a few of your FAVORITE things!!

Shellene said...

Loved your post. Sung it with you. Your fingers typed music into my soul. I loved your candy and HECK YES I hide it and eat every single drop of it myself...both bags (Birthday and Christmas). I missed your caroling. We got graced with it once and I'll never forget it. I'd answer the door anytime for your family singing. HINT HINT...NEXT YEAR. Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year to one of my bestest.

deliaann said...

Loved the new lyrics!