Image Map

Monday, November 9, 2009

Holy Cow! 35.... Whoop whoop!

Where did the time go?
Thought I should post since Parker and I went AWOL this weekend and for darned good reason too!
Saturday was the 35th anniversary of our marriage,
and, well, Holy Cow... that's all I'm saying.
Not really all I'm saying, since apparently I'm still talking,
but what can you say when after 35 years
you still like each other and still want to tell each other everything
and still want to make each other laugh?
Font sizeFont size
(Side note, either Parker is funnier now or I have learned to be a better audience,
because he totally cracks me up lately)
We spent our weekend(instead of the cruise we should have taken)
doing fun things to remember 1974 (like The impeachment of Richard Nixon)
and what we were like then, you know no kids, worries, jobs, houses, church callings etc.
And did you know that the gifts for 35 years are coral or jade.
Hmmmm. Not cute! We opted out of that, thanks.
So, the evaluation,
Yes!
we would do it again,
that get married thing, have kids, then grandkids(which might be the most fun part)
and love each other and life more now than ever.
We usually try to go somewhere for our Anniversary, But not this time, so here are some blasts from past anniversaries.
Enjoy!
Just threw that last one in to see if you were paying attention!
Thanks to all our family and friends who have blessed us and brought us joy along the road!
Quoting a song from Huey Lewis and the News...."Im Happy To Be Stuck With You!"

8 comments:

•stephanie• said...

you guys are awesome!
i wanna be like you when i grow up.

Unknown said...

I love you guys so much! Thanks for being the best examples ever! Happy Anniversary & congrats on the cute babies! Love you!

Shellene said...

I love that you type just like you talk. You keep me laughing...and smiling...and full of awe ...
You two are amazing. Keep on keepin' on! P.S. Where the heck did this year go?

maccam said...

Diddo Stephanie! Happy Anniversary -like Saturday- We love you guys!

Loretta and Richie said...

Congrats on 35! I am totally grateful that you two got married and had cute kids so I could marry one and have more cute kids....We love you guys! Oh, and cruises are WAY over rated.

With Love, Bobbi said...

You MUST be older than me... haha Our 33rd on Nov 5th- Oh what fun to celebrate at the Mesa High Football game... you must have "slipped out" early for something a little more anonymous....hummmmmmm

Peg and Parker said...

Oh ya? Well we are all about anonymous... hummmmmm! Maybe you should try it sometime? Eh?

Emily Moffat said...

Peg & Parker!

We love you so much! Congratulations on 35 wonderful years and thank you for welcoming me into your family for the last 5! I second Loretta, I am grateful every day for your marriage for the wonderful family it began and for the wonderful example it would be for my marriage someday. Thank you for all the two of you have done for Jacob and me! We love you!!!