Image Map

Friday, November 6, 2009

Oh BABY!

If a picture is worth a thousand words.... this tells a great story. This picture was taken the first day
Lil Parker
was home. The big sisters are doing a great job welcoming him home! I'm so proud of these two little darlings for being such good helpers. Sorry it has taken me so long to post this, but holy cow is this
little baby boy
darling! So far everyone who has met him is in love, from Mom Loretta and Dad Rich to Jacie and Cameron, to Grandma, neighbors, & ward members. His fan club is growing. Little
Jonathan Parker Moffat
(the Jonathan is silent) came on October 28th and weighed 8 lbs 11 oz., lots of hair and all his systems seem to be working - some of them even better than expected!
So fun to get to see the girls and Dad at play. I got to be at the
RPM III
Casa for the birth and a few days after. Loved every minute.
Newborn shot, so sweet.
The day I came home - what a mellow,
peaceful, baby.
I expect this little man will bring a ton of joy to Rich and Loretta's family. Love him already,
Heart, Grandma

7 comments:

•stephanie• said...

lol - the jonathan is silent!
he's perfect.
congrats to rich and loretta.
and to you.
finally - a boy!

Loretta and Richie said...

Thanks for the sweet post. We LOVED having you here. Can we do it again? Now I mean... not with a different baby. We all miss you and hope you will come again soon. Love you.

Janet said...

He is just beautiful.

vicki said...

Oh, he fits right in!!!
I love the last pic of him. It's priceless!
congrats to Gma, Gpa, Mom, Dad, and 2 gorgeous sisters!

Shellene said...

Congrats to the whole family. Does Lil Parker know he's so so lucky to have one of the bestest Gma's in the whole wide world? He will soon!

Karen said...

Such a cute post! I'm glad you were finally able to have a few minutes to "get it done". My favorite picture is the first one of the darling older sisters and baby brother. How sweet can that be? Congrats to all! ps. I'm with Stephanie...the Jonathan is silent...only you Peg....

Loretta and Richie said...

I tried to tell Rich that people wouldn't believe that we are dropping the first name.... really.... we are:)