Image Map

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Self Starter?????

I have ideas, uh ... yea lots. I can totally think up stuff to do. It might be a curse.
I tend to think up stuff for other people to do as well.
R.S. Meeting Last Sat.
Small Problem though....
Finishing.
I wish to be a self finisher.
I'm working on it. Yea like today. Like I'm not really blogging about this am I? Hmm, might be a part of the problem.
We have a saying, me and our youngest, "I can self distract in 10,9,8,7,6,...Oh look a chicken!"
I am happy to say that some minor headway is being made and
I am just taking this opportunity to get a drink(what Like @ Sonic?),
blog stalk a minute(cute little Elliott!) and throw this little
insight out there.
I will finish these... 11 (count them) very soon,
don't you worry about it.
And those are just the ones I counted.
I need a "finish your project" cheer and a cheer leader.
Maybe if I just walk away from the computer........ nah, I'm no quitter!
In order: Pinwheel/4 patch,Gobble gobble,
thimbleberries pinwheel, pastel pinwheel(do I really need two of these?)
asian(do I really need 1 of these), Mod Sampler, New Years Day Mystery, I spy,
mystery runner(like two years ago), baby ragtime, Parker's ice cream quilt( all cut out).

9 comments:

•stephanie• said...

oh, peg! you definitely are not a quitter. in fact . . . you are the energizer bunny. you just keep going and going and going and going. you're amazing! the believe banners were so cute. i can't wait to see more finished stuff.

•stephanie• said...

one more thing . . . marti's quilt looks quite at home in your cute cabinet.

Karen said...

You are amazing...all that and you took out a lot of time to help me with a quilting project. I am so grateful! BTW it's finished and I'm taking to the quilter today! Yea! I love the banner and the quilts...even the "Asian One"! I love the banner...I want to copy it...someday when I get my own "projects" finished.

Shellene said...

dear peg....you make me tired...really, really, tired. maybe i need your medicine at the Sonic drive thru...you truly inspire me....but still make me tired. p.s. don't EVER quit with your special birthday and Christmas log to me that makes me jump up and down in my nightgown when I answer the door. Visual = Not Cute.

vicki said...

I know the feeling...
Seriously, you are soooo talented! I love all of the quilts, and you too!

Janet said...

Have you seen "UP"? Squirrel!!!! Love you Peg.

Mandi said...

Did you ever know that you're my hero? And p.s. you're crazy! But, that's why we love you!

Loretta and Richie said...

Funny. There are two especially cute quilts i think you may want to finish first. And give yourself credit for all the projects you finish!

Candice and Steve said...

I'm laughing out loud, please stop....the tears are starting to come. Self distraction....funny!! I just call it "avoidance techniques" when it's me that has the problem. Do I need to be your task master again like a couple summers ago? Oh, but then you might be busy when I need you to be MY idea person....hmm.