Image Map

Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Thoughts / Grim Realizations...

So, I received this darling countdown decoration today!
I'm in love with it and encouraged to get Christmas up and start enjoying it early this year.
Now the rub... it is exactly 32 days to the big event. Now how do you feel?
Admit it, you are probably a little (if not alot) freaked out just to have that visually and
emotionally stamped on your virtual forehead!
Feel free to comment on what sentiment each of our Moffat Men might have wearing last year's Sleeping Kilts
Now, go ahead.. enjoy the smell of your Turkey roasting, pumpkin pie-ing, and
stuffing - well stuffing, and don't worry another minute about that number 32
('cause by then {you know, Thurs ... Turkey Day} it will only be 28).
Blast from the past. Enjoy!
Oh and by the way. I love the red and white reminder/motivation, thanks!

3 comments:

•stephanie• said...

you could have gone a long time without reminding me of this "grim realization".

your countdown reminder, however, is FAR from grim. so so cute!

Emily Moffat said...

Awww, Peggy. Your comment on my blog was so nice. You are like the expert homemaker so to compliment me on my skills is just very good of you.

So fun to see you this weekend! We are really, really looking forward to Christmas!!

Shel said...

I LOVE this countdown clock...who do I need to know to get on their countdown clock list for next year?? =) Sooooo CUTE!!!