Image Map

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Home of the Brave and the FREE!!!

 M.O. G. Day 8 -      
 Sing it with the beat now - "This is My Country, 
Land that I love...."
 So this morning I voted, 
right after I got the stitches taken out of my heal, which, just so you know, I have been a model patient and you know that being a patient is not really my thing.  
The boot finally gone, but I have to be a little careful, don't ya know?
Still, after the stitch removal ceremony, My Boyfriend and I did our civic duty and voted our conscience, 

which you might guess if you live in our District has been hotly debated. Then went over to 
Subway to get a 
Breakfast flatbread sandwich and 
then looked in on the new iphones (4s, that's right)

 and while there and also now as I think about it, I want to say yay!!! 

WE live in a free country, .....so far.  So let's be Grateful!! 

Last night, we watched and sort of saw me, (in the red shirt, duh, and Rob in a green shirt, meg was in black and Madison in turquoise- upper left if you are facing away from the stage)while watching the taping of The Sing Off. 
 It was so fun to tell Parker the stories of who did and said what, that we sat next to Katie's Parents(Urban Method, awesome solo, right?)and right in back of the Vocal Point delegation, and get his take, remember he was baby sitting Boston for us.  He is such a giver, truly. 
 So my point, (please Peg, the point)  is that we are FREE!  
We are free to Go to the Sing Off, to have surgery if needed, to shop at Subway is we choose and to buy iphones or Droids or whatever we choose and to vote for Russell Pearce or Jerry Lewis according to our own information and ideas. We are free.  I'm grateful to be free.  I hope that I will always take 
FREEDOM 
seriously and do my part for the continuation of the Principles of Freedom and keep my voice heard.  
And now in the spirit of freedom....... I'm gonna bake up some Gingersnaps 
(cause I can!)and send/take them to those who used their freedom to comment yesterday.  Well done you cute people, and 
Let freedom ring!!!
k. and notice how cool the white lettering on red and blue is? good!

1 comment:

•stephanie• said...

yay! you're stitch free!
now, maybe you'll feel free to do some of the fun kind of stitching.
but, knowing you ~ you're baking up a storm.
go, snaps!!!!!