Image Map

Monday, November 14, 2011

Stuff to Do.....

M.O.G. Day 14  I am Grateful for stuff to do.  Work etc.

Please don't judge me for skipping day 13.  I'm superstitious and it would bring bad karma.  As in the bumper sticker I saw:
  I am grateful for so many things,  and I want to do them justice each and every day that I post.
  I was thinking about how it's been good to slow down and take it easy a little with my foot in the air..... you  know, catch up on the mindless T. V.  etc and read a book and crochet a scarf and stuff like that.  

Well that kind of didn't happen, but  I am thankful to have interests, ideas, and maybe a talent or two if I look at it carefully, still,  I love doing things, making stuff, figuring stuff out,  thinking stuff up and then making it happen. Truthfully,  the "rest" was harder that I thought it would be, cause sitting around has never been my thing.  
I think I must be back in the saddle gain cause. I spent the day, well not the whole day, but a good part of it today doing Snaps, business.  What is that you ask?  
The "Boo Basket" of Halloween Vintage
Well, it's this great place to get yummy cookies and them, packaged in a cute basket etc, with fun tag and everything.  And, It's what is keeping me busy of late.
Watch for Christmas Baskets and Valentine Baskets and Birthday, Baby, oh yeah, we have all of your holidays covered.  Each half dozen cookies comes in a little bag and bow with a little smart aleck saying(a snap) if we might be so bold, like: 

I'm just saying ,  I am truly grateful for stuff to do.  Keeps life interesting , don't ya think? 

No comments: