Image Map

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Gettin' back to your roots.....

M.O.G. Day  9 -   Teeth - 
They have to make me what I am today!!!
We have lots of references in our house about Teeth.
A few - "Watch out, that'll get in your teeth."(While eating something sticky or yummy)
G-Ms'a incredible homemade rocky road candy
"You don't have to brush all your teeth, just the ones you want to keep."

"You only have to brush your teeth on the days you eat."
  
You get the idea.  Since My boyfriend and his Dad were, and have been in the "business" for many years, teeth are a big deal for our family.  You might even say we are "a little down in the mouth".  
So when a dear friend said she got a new tooth( #31 molar) to be exact,
 it got me to thinking....... I am grateful for Teeth!  In many ways Teeth  have become the subject of our very communication and our lively-hood. 
You know important teeth are, especially when one isn't working the way it should. 
So, if that's you,  (you know, needing a new or improved tooth)get yourself to the Dentist of your choice, or call and I can give you some references, and have them send the tooth /impression of the hole to  Moffat Dental Lab.  I know - shameless plug, right?  Just ask anyone who has had a restoration - 
K.  I'm off of that now, but just know, that without teeth, you would not be able to enjoy that 

double double from IN and Out that you are currently holding in your hand, or how about that Churro from the swap meet, see - you need 'em. Nuff said.
I am grateful for my teeth and for the ones that get manufactured at "The Lab" at the hands of my Boyfriend and Son, et. al. -
 Da Dental LAb Bin Berry Good To Me -
 I wish I could remember who I am quoting here.

2 comments:

•stephanie• said...

i really do love my new #31 molar.
it looks smashing right next to my #30 molar.
both manufactured by moffat dental lab.
my compliments to the tooth artist!

Candice and Steve said...

And I love the crowns I have in my mouth made by Parker Moffat. I'm not as smart as Stephanie in that she knew what # tooth it was. I can only point. And I got a great deal on that last crown, thanks to a great neighbor. Oh, and Kirk did drill a hole in that crown because I had to have a root canal after all. He fixed it back up though, good as new!