Image Map

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Modern Medicine M.O.G. Day Two

Yes, I am grateful that I can be the recipient of a little 
Modern Medicine
meds to keep things rolling along
Wait, not that kind, but this kind.... 
My current look in trendy footwear.

I know, I know,  many people that I love have had way worse things to go through medically.  I'm, not complaining,  truly.  I'm grateful that a good friend(Dr. McKay) was able fix my little problem (an ostectomey)and get me on my feet in a few short weeks.  But even with the meds(like, I'm taking the same one House is on) and taking care to keep my foot in the air, it still feels like a long time. I confess, I have watched way too much mindless T.V.
 What I'm most grateful for, is a great Husband/boyfriend, who is taking his role as Dr. Mom seriously, and good friends and family who have called to check up on me and bring me stuff to help the time go faster.  And, that when this time is over, I will be able to wear sneakers again and walk etc. like people. Yaa, I'm grateful.
 

1 comment:

•stephanie• said...

oh, peg . . . i hope you're on the mend.
what kind of friend am i?
i haven't even come to see you.
hurry and get better.
we miss you on 32nd street!