Image Map

Sunday, November 27, 2011

I'm Back!!!

To Brine or Not to Brine... that is the question. 
 First, I know many of you felt that I was AWOL for several days on this Grateful journey.  So, Call it AWOL if you want, but I'm back and will make up some of the days as I can. 
Just know that in the near future, I will cover,  Madison's Entry into the life of an actual missionary, Parker entering the realm of 60, Babies and older, growing up Moffat, Friends, and many other topics yet to be touched on.. 
Back to -      To Brine or Not to Brine... that is the question.....
 I know that many of you worried about Turkey 
yesterday, k, three days ago now, 
  Not this kind,
 this kind...
 kind of.... yes!   
 Final consensus - Brine. 
 We will do that again. In the words of Rachael Ray-"Yum-o!"
 Actual words heard around the Thanksgiving Board at our house:  "Nothing Wrong with that Bird", 
"Actually a little salty, but the gravy is great!" 
"There's a Pie per person", 
"What are we waiting for?" 
"We will be doing this again!"
I think it's safe to say that the Brine approach is approved at the Moffat Casa!  I tell you, that was some dinner!  Each family brought wonderful parts to the meal and it was delish all the way around, both times around for most of us.  I think the Moffats can totally cook.  Next year, you come too, will ya?
   Comment  about  the topic - Do you Brine or Not?

1 comment:

maccam said...

it was soooooo delish! The salt made it yumtastic! Bring it on!