Image Map

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Belonging

Month of Gratitude Day 12 - I am Grateful to Belong!
Sing with Me -  O.K. page 77, if you need it.  I'll wait...... there.
"I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, 
I know who I am I know God's plan, I'll follow Him in Faith.  
I Believe in the Savior,  Jesus Christ I'll Honor His name.  
I'll Do what is right.  I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim." 
 This post is in Honor of Jacie Lynne Moffat,
who was Baptized this morning by her father, Richard Parker Moffat III.  We could not be more proud of her and her decision to  "Belong".  Everyone who knows Jacie knows that she is Beautiful, Smart, Very Sweet and a huge Athletic Talent -  She Tumbles very ably and Rules the Soccer Pitch.  But I just like hanging around with her cause she is such a fun little girl! 
 She is the first of our grandchildren.
We love her and appreciate what a nice girls she is.  Her Mom and Dad have done an incredible job raising her and her brother and sister and she is a great example to them and her younger cousins.  We know she is headed for great things, just watch for them!  
All our Love, Grandpa and Grandma Moffat
For Parker and I as well, today brought back memories of our own Baptisms and I can say that it was great to remember.
I am So Grateful to Belong To the Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
Cute group eh? - from G-ma-Great and Kelly and Cooper to the Jolley Family from Syracuse Days!
Jacie has lots of people who love and support her!
 I think she liked her " Eight is Great"quilt.
In Honor of the Day - Setting a new tradition.


4 comments:

maccam said...

It was definitely a sweet day- that's for sure!

•stephanie• said...

what a happy day!
and a purple round tuit quilt makes it just perfect.
congratulations, jacie!

vicki said...

Oh Peg, your grandkids are so beautiful. Congrats to Jacie and her sweet parents.

Loretta and Richie said...

Grandma, Thank you for being such an awesome grandma. I loved my baptism and the quilt you made for me! I love it. Thank you for saying nice things about me. Love, Jacie